Monday, June 15, 2009

Namma Raasi Apdi !

I was supposed to attend one of my college's friend marriage reception for which i had to travel 2 hrs from my office.I decided to make that short trip and boarded a jam packed bus by evening. Was Lucky enough to get a seat. The thought of doing the trip all alone bothered me.

All my botherings swiftly turned away when i saw a girl in the same bus. She was good. Pretty good. She had all attributes i wud need to 'look' a girl. To say in tamil, ava oru super figuru. Suddenly two hours seem to be less :) .
After two hrs of darshana, telling bye to the bus (and to the girl) , joined another friend and reached the Reception hall. Feeling sorry for the guy who is getting married, posed for photo along with the couple.
While the camera man is focusing us, something in the hall attracted my focus. Wow. I cudnt believe my eyes." Its the same girl whom i saw in the bus".. goood :).. It just said that evening is going to be an interesting one.Not willing to miss the chance i did some investigation ..
From the investigations, I came to know that The girl is a friend of my college friend only. Oh. tats even better.Further investigation revealed that She is working at infy office which is at Mahindra World City which is were my office is also located at. What more shud i ask :).
Getting elated, the next info was this - She had come there , along with her BoyFriend :( Oh ! No !. Not. why again n again. I was left baffled after hearing the news. My wish of nearing a girl had gone with a swish , once again. I couldnt answer the questions which started bumping my head. why in this world not even a single super figure is left unbooked ? Why in this world the girl whom i site is always with another guy ? Why in this world i still keep looking at gals inspite of all these ?
Please tell me the answer if u know. I know the answer anyway . - Namma Raasi apdi.

7 comments:

கலைவாணன் said...

Bhadila pocket-laye vachukittu.. aprom enna kelvi vera..

athaan solteenga illa.. 'Namma raasi apdi' - onnum panrathukku illa..

LiveMyDreams said...

super post machi..... ;) portrays de pain n struggle of many guys. :D

BeeJay said...

@ Kalai

sariya sonna machi.. irunthalum velila yelathayum kottita nimmathiya adutha figurea site adika start panlamla.. athan :)


@ Maddy

oru payyanoda manasu innoru payyanukuthanda theriyum :)

Kaushik said...

Naan solren..
Aduthavanga relationships la kucchiya vittu aatardhu dhaane namma velaye... Andha boy friend ah ethavathu idea panni thookitu, relationship ah spoil pannitu, indha ponna hushar panna vendiyadhu dhaane.. ethana tamil padam pathurppom..

By:
Indha madhiri sila velaigala past la successfulla panna ----
Kaushik

Umamaheswaran said...

maple, onum solrathuku ila.. All fate.. We are late yr.. Ipolam primary skool lendhe start aiduthu.. namaku entha arakaani vara poguthooo :( :( :(

BeeJay said...

@ kaushik

unna maathiri aalungathanda namma naatuku thevai. seekram padipa mudichitu india vanduthu machi.

@ uma

antha arakaani kooda yepavo thanusha select panniduchu maapu .. avvvvvvvv....

King Vishy said...

:D :D

@kaushik.. kuchiya vittu aattuniyaa? train la oru ponnu kitta poi paesiniyae.. adha solriya? :) nallavan da nee..

@neo.. :D :D :D haiyoooo haiyooo.. Once again want to use that standard vadivelu pic of ours :D